7 Days a Week: Noon - 6:00pm
White Caps Winery, LLC sits on farmland at the edge of Chaumont Bay, once known by Native Americans as Hungry Bay. Since 1838, descendants of Nathaniel Warner, a War of 1812 veteran and shipbuilder, have farmed the land and continued the family nautical tradition. Like other former soldiers, Nathaniel was encouraged to settle in this 'border town' area in the hopes of preventing further British incursions. The Count LeRay de Chaumont of France, once owned this farmland along with thousands of acres and villages, which bear evidence of their history with the French names of his children.